The front of this card features a humorous comic strip with Santa Clause talking to his financial planner, whose name is Mary Ann Brite. Santa is sitting in a swivel chair in her office. She responds by saying "Since you only work one night a year, it will take a long time to build your retirement account." You can tell from his slouch that Santa is not pleased.
Customizing Is Easy
- Add a custom message or company name
- Style fonts, backgrounds and more
- Pick a design or use a blank template
- Add logos, images & signatures
- Use our library of images & verses
- Turnkey mailing services